Saturday, February 2, 2013

What a week..........

If anything could have been done wrong this week it seemed like everything I touched needed a re-do.  I started with having to sew "backwards" more then once and then my knitting totally was done incorrectly.  Ugh!  The most enjoyable days were just yesterday and today as my husband and I were lucky enough to have our little sweetie 3 year old grand-daughter visit us.  We don't see her much but we just love it when we do.  Of course weather here in central New York has been bitter cold but we still took her out to lunch today and she was so good.  The house seems quiet tonight so it appears as though it is time to get back to working on my sewing or my hobby of knitting.  Everyone have a great weekend and watch for my posts this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment