Saturday, February 23, 2013

It's all about the baby


When my local yarn shop Spun Right Round started carrying fabric I just couldn't resist the temptation of adding to my fabric stash.  The fabric she carries is all fun and different from the usual quilt shops I visit.  This owl fabric by Michael Miller really caught my eye and I knew I just had to find something to do with it.  Knowing that I soon will be a 1st time grandmother I decided to go "baby" with it.  Although the bib is functional for a bib for catching food it also can be used for a cute fashion addition to any little outfit.  I can't wait to see what other trouble I get into with this new fabric option.......I may have to find a new hiding place for yet another ton of fabric coming in the house.   For now I will make bibs and list in my Etsy shop until my newest family addition arrives and then all bets are off as to what I keep and what I put up for sale. 
Have a wonderful weekend everyone and stay warm in this frigid weather we are getting in the east.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a good weekend too - it is absolutely freezing here, and definitely a day to stay inside. Love the little bib!

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete